A UTAH MAN am I!!!!!!
Utah VS. TCU Blackout Game
I (Tyler) haven't had a voice for the last three days because of the amazing finish to an awesome game. Seeing the student section go nuts after that last touchdown was one of the coolest things I have been a part of!!! Next game Sis and I will be on the 21st row (thanks to a long night of camping out at the stadium) ready to storm the field after they murder the Cougs!
A UTAH MAN sir, will be 'til I die!
What a great game! GO UTES!





3 comments:
...dang...they are going to murder the cougars, I hate to say it, but it's true! I plan on booking a hotel room that night because I will be avoiding Clint at all costs.
Brady-
Tyler that is cute that you posted on the blog...I don't think I'm man enough to do that so, I just try to stay behind the scenes..although I do look at them every now and again...I don't know how you got those tickets mine are on the 42 row...wow wow
Krys! You guys have a blog!! sweet!!! We need to hang out!! i miss you!
Post a Comment