Sunday, December 7, 2008

Half way since our day!

I can't believe it has been 6 months since we've been married! I can honestly say out of the 6 wonderful years we've known each other and have dated, these past 6 months have been the greatest (ever) of my life! I'm seriously so lucky to have such an amazing husband, and best friend!
With that said Tyler surprised me to a very fun-filled 6 month wedding anniversary this weekend! I love that he is always surprising me in cute ways and that he felt at 6 months we should celebrate our half way mark! (I didn't even think Tyler would consider celebrating at 6 months, I guess your only newlyweds once, right?) We started off the night at Olive Garden, we originally started at The Cheese Cake Factory, because that is one of our very favorites, but we were just to hungry to wait (a two hour wait did not work out so well, we hadn't really had anything to eat all day), and decided Olive Garden sounded better (shorter wait, the best bread sticks, and delicious salad, I'm in!) After dinner Tyler took me to see The Forgotten Carols, by Michael McLean! I think one of the many reasons I really enjoy this show is because not only do I love Christmas and the holiday season, but because I first met Ty's family back in the day when he invited me to go with them to The Forgotten Carols. Just that memory in its self makes me love going to The Forgotten Carols! It really is such a neat show, you can't help but dry a tear (well the ladies can't) at some point during it and the music and singers are just fabulous! ( I seriously listen to the CD quite a bit after the show.) So thank you Ty for taking the time to plan such a fun half anniversary weekend and for making the last 6 years so great and the past 6 months even more amazing!


4 comments:

kori said...

Hey Krys! Congrats on the 6th month anniversay! How cute that he actually planned something to celebrate. You look awesome and I am glad I found your blog!

The Cowleys said...

That is so great! I really can't believe it's been 6 months already. Being a newlywed is so much fun. (enjoy it while you can...the honeymoon is over once poopy diapers enter you life!jk) You guys are the best couple ever! And I LOVE the forgotton carols. When I'm driving alone in my car, I BELT it out at the top of my lungs.

Jenny Alama said...

congrats on 6 months! you two are seriously the cutest couple in all of history. i saw the forgotten carols for the first time during thanksgiving and i sure was drying a tear or two or 30! jk, but seriously...

Brady and Britton said...

Isn't it weird how fast time flies?!?! We are going on 2 years this month on the 28th. It's crazy! I love being married, isn't it the best? It was great to see you guys at Cory's wedding. You always look so cute, I'm jealous of how many cute clothes you have.